I have just finished the coding needed to be able to display the 1790 US census database on the website. I have added about 60 families with the surname of Ackley or one of its dervitives (meaning misspellings....). I have also added a link that enables you to see an imge of the actual census from 1790. The census pages for the first 6 families are already available. I hope to have all of the images up shortly.

I have also added to the number of Revolutionary War documents I have online. There are now over 200 pages of Revolutionary War documents available, with more on the way. To see a listing of the growing number of documents and records available you can click on the "What's available" link at the bottom of every page.